Minority Owned Business - Coaching 4 Change, LLC 

Government Business POC

Cage Code: 7SMX1  |  Duns #: 085564459

NAICS: 611430 - 541611

PSC CODES: R799 - R499 - R408

Location and Contact

624 N Main Suite 203

Boerne, TX 78006

coaching@coaching4.com

CONTACT US

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

What is your Leadership Psychology?

February 28, 2016

 

Make no mistake, 80% of business success comes from the Leader psychology. The other 20% are mechanics. Taking the path to peak performance requires more than a list leadership skills set, it is your Emotional fitness and Psychological strength that will determine your results.

Since everything that happens in the world is an emotional game, mastering your psychology and your emotional state is imperative. I guess homework has not being done so well since 72% of leaders don't FEEL secure about their leadership.

The fact is that feelings are a result of thoughts. If you are having a hard time trying to understand where does your current emotional state comes from, just think on what type of thoughts have you been nurturing the last 2 months?

 

 

 

To shift your psychology is to build a new mindset powerful enough to break old and unproductive behaviors. Adopting a new mindset is the first step on reinventing yourself as a Leader. If you want to make lasting changes your organizational, consider working on Leadership Mindset. 

 

Leadership mindset is a powerful thing. Especially when you are facing an economic winter world-wide, or a transition or yet some type of organizational or industry crisis. Most people tend to be pessimist, defensive and will try to hold on to whatever they can. History has proven that during economic crisis people feel that it will endure forever leading them to make really lousy decisions.

 

How can we respond to this? As a Leader you have to be intentional if you want to keep a strong psychology. It's like keeping a muscle strong. If we use a specific muscle it will develop, but if don't use it, you lose it.

So here are three key steps for leaders to keep strong psychology:

 

1.GOT TO SEE THINGS AS THEY ARE NOT WORSE THAN THEY ARE.  

Otherwise you are not going to act or will even quit. It's easier to stick with pessimism because of fear. What fear? The worst type: fear of failing, fear of disappointing or not being enough. Statistics show that 62% of the Americans truly believe that the best days of life are behind them. Make that 80% for Germans. As an option, instead of partnering with fear, take a really cold look at the facts as they are and not worse.

 

 

2. GOT SEE THINGS BETTER THAN THEY ARE.

I'm not suggestion positive thinking. I'm pointing out the need for creating Vision that is beyond circumstances. Without Vision, people perish. That's how leaders really influence their environment. As a Leader shift your psychology and really inspire people around you.

 

 

3. GIVE MORE THAN EXPECT TO GAIN BACK

There is nothing more powerful to raise your personal value than giving. Think about some of the most valuable people in your life. What do they all have in common? They have served you or given you more than you could ever repay them. Giving will release energy and a powerful emotional burst around you.

 

So, what is your Leadership Psychology?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please reload

Posts Em Destaque

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Posts Recentes
Please reload

Arquivo
Please reload

Procurar por tags
Please reload

Siga
  • Facebook Basic Square